- Aloe's wound healing effect has been well known for a long time and pure aloe gel can be used for effectively taking care of skin and hair.
- This 95% Aloe Vera Leaf Extract can be used as a face moisturizer and a face pack when you want to calm your fatigued skin.
- You can use it as a hair treatment for damaged hair or as an eye pack to provide moisture to fine wrinkles around the eyes. It can also be used to nourish and hydrate your skin and keep it soft and supple.
- Aloe is effective for cell regeneration, cell proliferation, and anti-aging.
- When your skin is exposed to UV rays, it can damage the skin immunity function to less than 50%.
USED THIS ALONG WITH 190 PROOF ALCOHOL IN A 2-1 MIXTURE TO MAKE HAND SANTIZER. WORKED GREAT. MIXED UP EASILY. HANDS NOT DRYING OUT.
This product is great and I love how moisturized it makes my skin feel. There is a little bit of stickiness when initially applied, but that goes away after it absorbs into the skin. I can't say that it has helped with acne scaring or anything, but it did lighten my skin tone (according to my family, I don't really know). It has a nice cooling effect also, so it soothes skin irritation. Overall, I would definitely buy again.
I'm making hand Sanitizer's with this and alcohol and use it on a daily basis. I have used this on my face and I just love this product. Highly recommend this
My son uses this nightly. It has really helped his red spots left from teenage acne. His face is smooth and red marks completely gone
good to use for making hand sanitizer