- 92.2% OF MOISTURIZING AND MOISTURE-PRESERVING INGREDIENTS: A hydro- soothing cream that moisturizes and comforts skin. Purifier water (67.3%), Glycerin (10%), Propanediol (10%), and four other moisturizing and moisture-preserving ingredients.
- INGREDIENT CALLOUTS (FRAGRANCE-FREE): Free of animal materials, mineral oil, pigment synthesis, synthetic perfume, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, PEG surfactants, and parabens.
- SKIN BARRIER & SOOTHING CARE: This cream contains Panthensoside: Panthenol (Protection of skin barrier & maintenance of hydration) + Madecassoside (Soothing effect for irritated skin).
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: The product has passed various skin tests to verify its hypo-allergenic formula. NON-COMEDOGENIC! Tested on the skin to prove that the product does not cause breakouts or make the skin worse. HYPO-ALLERGENIC! Patch test completed to measure the scale of irritation on the skin.
- NON-IRRITATING, LOW pH FORMULA (WEAKLY ACIDIC): Our formula helps skin to maintain the correct low pH levels. Chemicals with an alkaline pH are detrimental to the skin's protective barrier, making it more prone to dryness and other various external factors. Low pH products calm down, rejuvenate (anti-aging effect), and take care of your sensitive skin.
I LOVE this stuff!! It’s not overly thick and doesn’t clog my pores when I apply it. It’s also isn’t too thin that my skin sucks it up right away. It’s on par with dr. Belmeur moisturizer, tbh
It leaves my face looking fresh and moisturized.
Great moisture, keep smooth skin all day.
I have very ance prone and very oily skin. so i avoid heavy cream moisturizers. this one feels kind of heavy on my skin. it feels like a heavy lotion so if you dont like that dont use this, this one isnt very thin for oily skin. it can be super good on dry to normal skin but dont really recommend on oily skin. it has no scent which is good.
I've used their old version for over 3 years now and love it! When they come out with the new look, I was skeptical because I am very picky when it comes to face lotion. I was surprised and really like the new look/formula.