- This hydrating facial mask is made with rich, natural ingredients, like raw coconut oil, coconut milk, pure coconut water which combine to give dull complexions the ultimate infusion of skin-conditioning hydration.
- Boosts skins hydration and helps retain skin's suppleness for a youthful and radiant look.
- Creates deep-penetrating moisture.
- Ethically formulated with sustainably sourced organic coconut oil, fair trade certified, and never tested on animals.
- Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulfates, and dyes.
I have allergies and sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about the products I use. This cream has a pleasant coconut scent that doesn't aggravate my allergies. It feels nice when I put it on. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's called a mask, but it's more like a lotion. The instructions say it can be rinsed off, but it seemed to me like that would just reverse the moisturizing effect. I left it on like my regular moisturizer.
I am in love with this product. A little goes a long way, so for me that is great value for my money. I am a person that will go out of my way to get something my family wants but talk myself out of shoes even if they have holes in them because ....do I really ....need that?... (cheap, I am cheap)This smells so good, like coconut cocktails and dreamy pool cleaners that only have the ability to nod yes. ../sigh..go fold the laundry Fernando ..Yeah alright, moving on. I like this product. I will spend money on this product. My skin is soft after use, I didn't break out, have any redness, or dry patches. It rinsed off well and did not discolor my skin.
Best face mask for the price and quality. Helps soothe acne and fine lines.
I have used countless moisturizers and masks. They range from drug store bargains to luxury beauty products purchased from Sephora. This is one of my new favorites now. The price point, smell, and the way it rehydrates my skin are amazing!
Howdy there folks!As a bald guy coconut oil has become a good buddy of mine. This here face mask I use for my face and also my dome. I usually just use a bit of coconut oil and granulated sugar to hydrate my face, but this stuff works just as well. It smells good, it’s not as messy as my previous methods, and is easy to use.Winter time is coming and I get chapped easily. This stuff not only moisturizes, but it helps keep me from getting red winded.